Write for Lonely Africa
Become a guest writer for Lonely Africa to feature your thought travel experience. We’re looking for fresh perspectives that will share insights with our audience.
We accept guest posts from bloggers looking to promote their own blogs. If you’re a company, corporate blog, or business that requires a sponsored post.
How To Get Featured on Lonely Africa
- Step 1: Send us your article pitch, including a couple of your published samples and other information.
- Step 2: Hang tight, and we will contact you within 1-3 business days.
- Step 3: If your pitch is accepted, you can start writing and send your story to us after completing it.
- Step 4: If your submission is selected for publication, you can expect to hear from us within the next 1-3 days with a publication date.
Blog Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines are important. If you do not follow them, your contribution will be rejected.
- Blog post is only “about Africa.”
- Blog post is easy to read and follow.
- Word count: 1000-2,000
- At least one image
- Unbiased content
- Not overly self-promotional
- Articles are written with our audience in mind.
- Only original work must be submitted.
- Blog post is well-written and informative.
- Link to any relevant sources or data that support your point of view
- Have a gravatar profile at http://en.gravatar.com/ registered with your email.
What You Get In Return
- A link to your blog
- An author byline
- Exposure (Blog will be shared on different social media networks)
Ready To Get Started?
Send your pitch to email@example.com.
We look forward to reading your travel insights about Africa and sharing them with our readers. Please note that once we accept your story and publish it, you can’t republish it on your blog or another blog.
If you’re a company, corporate blog, or business, let us know in the subject line.